ICNH, The International College of Natural Health, is pleased to offer formal and informal studies. For those who are unable to take time from their careers and families for on-campus study, portions of most courses may be learned by home study either by correspondence or online through our Virtual Classroom and followed by a practical portion for completion.
ICNH combines the latest scientific research with ageless truths practiced by historical tried and proven methods. We invite you to discover a wonderful, natural world of holistic health therapies.
Your interest and commitment to a natural approach to health care is vital to the practice of complementary health care education. Whether you envision a career as a Nutritionalist, Herbalist, Biofeedback Therapist, or Wellness Coach or prefer to learn the art and science of other health care related studies for personal enjoyment, our aim is to provide quality education in these health-related therapies. You are assured of the highest course standards, as our professional programs are recognized at International, Federal, and Provincial levels.
The study options have been designed to maximize flexibility with you in mind. In other words, You are the most important element. We recognize that without your participation we would not exist. Our College has been created to give you an enjoyable learning environment with caring instructors. Your needs as a student, are important to us, and we strive to accommodate them. Your instructor can be personally available for private and confidential discussion of your learning and professional development.
Why Is ICNH Unique?
- Classes are kept small with interactive creative learning mechanisms.
- Individual learning needs are recognized and tailored for each student.
- Education is conducted by qualified credentialed Instructors who are also successfully practicing therapists in their own profession.
- Clinic days are available at the school to support case studies.
- ICNH teaches to qualify our students to become effective in their chosen careers with personal and professional results.