This comprehensive book covers the amount of knowledge needed to become competent in the art and science of Reflexology.
Theory/Skill Objectives are:
- Introduction to Holistic Health Care
- Legal Aspects of Using Reflexology
- Health & Hygiene
- General Anatomy of the Feet
- The Underlying Causes of Illness
- Foot Disorder the History of Reflexology
- Relaxation Methods
- Systematic Treatment Procedure
- Case Studies and Record Keeping
- Essential Oils and Creams
- Setting up a Business
Book Included with Reflexology for Holistic Therapists Certificate Course.